About the event:
Whether you have recently arrived in the United States or have been here longer, you do not need to start over to build your career. Your international education and experience are the foundation for your professional success.
In this bilingual webinar, we provide an overview of the process of integration into the U.S. workforce for internationally educated immigrants and refugees, offer steps for effective planning, and share guidance on how you can use available tools and programs to support your career advancement.
In the English portion of the webinar, you will:
- Learn about Upwardly Global’s free job coaching and skilling program
- Gain an understanding of how Upwardly Global’s job search services can help you navigate the U.S. job market
In the Spanish portion of the webinar, you will:
- Learn about credential recognition
- Discover tools and programs that can support your career advancement
- Gain an understanding of career pathways and alternative career opportunities