Leveraging the expertise and best practices developed by members of the #ImmigrantsWork coalition, the Employer Playbook provides easy-to-implement strategies that support your efforts to:
- Recruit the best candidates to see your organization through this turbulent time
- Add diverse perspectives that support your company’s resilience
- Foster an inclusive workplace where immigrant employees can thrive
The inclusion of diverse perspectives is a powerful enabler of business performance. Immigrants make up a quarter of Canada’s workforce, and in the coming years immigration is expected to account for 100 percent of labour force growth. Economic recovery relies on the ability of our businesses to be adapt; investing in an immigrant-inclusive workplace will help ensure future workforce resilience.
Who is this Playbook for?
- Canadian employer, HR, and industry- or sector-specific associations
- Canadian employers: private, public, and non-profit
- Immigrant-serving organizations
- Employment agencies
- Workforce development and planning agencies
- Economic developers
Download the Playbook to access the actionable strategies and tips for each stage of the employment cycle. This playbook is also available in French.