To advance in your career, especially in a new country, you must invest in yourself and take advantage of professional development opportunities. In this e-guide, you will learn about the strategies, tips, and resources you need to launch your professional future in North America. Whether you are an immigrant, a recent graduate, or simply looking to climb the career ladder, this e-guide will help you explore the professional development options available in Canada and the U.S.—from pursuing further education and professional training to volunteering and networking.
This e-guide provides:
- An overview of how to conduct a self-assessment to evaluate your skills and skill gaps
- Tips for upgrading your skills
- Benefits of obtaining a credential evaluation for employment purposes
- Recommendations for finding a mentor
- Guidance on searching for and joining the professional association that best aligns with your goals
Boost your career development. Discover pathways to personal growth and professional fulfillment. Download this free e-guide now!