Join the Coalition
The IMPRINT Coalition supports policies and programs that ensure equitable access to opportunity for immigrants and those who have experienced forced migration.
With an IMPRINT membership, your organization will have access to experts in the field, policy updates, advocacy opportunities, and relevant resources to support your work.
Why Join IMPRINT?
- Amplify your organization’s voice
- Accelerate impact
- Build partnerships
- Engage in advocacy
- Collaborate with IMPRINT Coalition members
- Receive technical assistance
IMPRINT membership is free and open to organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to IMPRINT’s mission, vision, and values
- Willingness to engage in advocacy efforts relating to the economic inclusion of immigrants and those who have experienced forced migration
- Foster an inclusive environment that promotes racial justice, equity, and belonging
- Assign one staff member who can participate in IMPRINT advocacy initiatives and attend monthly virtual meetings
- Grant permission to include your organization's logo on IMPRINT Coalition communication materials
Apply by October 13 to join the IMPRINT Coalition.