As an internationally trained nurse, how can you use your skills and qualifications in the United States?
World Education Services (WES) presents the first in its new series of Pathways e-guides, providing guidance to internationally trained immigrants seeking to use their foreign education in the U.S.
This e-guide explores career pathways related to the field of nursing, as well as alternative and related careers. You will find useful information on the different educational pathways in the field of nursing, licensing and certification requirements for common nursing careers, and options for careers that use your skills but may not require a license.
- Strategies for achieving career success
- Helpful charts highlighting licensing and certification requirements in nursing
- Interactive worksheets and guides
- Success stories spotlighting the real-life professional pathways of skilled immigrants
- Links to helpful resources in the field of nursing