This e-guide provides resources and guidance to internationally trained immigrants seeking to use their education in the field of allied health in the United States. It explores career pathways related to allied health, as well as alternative careers that may not require a license.
- Strategies for achieving career success
- Educational pathways in the field of allied health
- Licensing and certification requirements in allied health
- Alternative career pathways
- Helpful resources in the field of allied health