Did you know that 26 percent of international students fully or partially fund their education in the U.S. through financial aid and scholarships?
International students have several options when it comes to paying for their studies in the U.S., including scholarships, U.S. government or state-sponsored financial aid, grants, and private loans.
If you need help financing your education in the U.S., this e-guide provides a comprehensive overview of the funding sources available to you both in the U.S. and in your home country.
In this e-guide, you’ll learn:
- How to search and apply for scholarships and financial aid for international students
- Tips for completing the financial aid application process, including the documents required
- When to begin applying for financial aid
Other features include:
- A list of scholarships available to international students
- A list of U.S. colleges and universities that offer financial aid to international students