The March 15 deadline to submit papers for the 2019 WES-CIHE Summer Institute has passed. The submission system is now closed. Details about student papers and presentations are still available below.
Graduate students (master’s and PhD level) and early-career professionals are invited to submit a paper to present at the 2019 WES-CIHE Summer Institute on the theme “Innovative and Inclusive Internationalization in Higher Education.”
Selected presenters can apply to receive one academic credit from Boston College. Additional details about the award of academic credit may be requested from [email protected].
Paper and presentation guidelines:
- Deliver one 3 minute and one 15 minute presentation of your paper.
- The research paper should be no more than 4,000 words including title, abstract, keywords, and references.
- The research paper should be written in APA style.
- The paper must reflect the applicant’s original research on the topic of “Innovative and Inclusive Internationalization in Higher Education.”
Students whose papers are selected for presentation will receive:
- Waived registration fee
- $250-$750 scholarship to help cover the costs of travel and lodging
- An option to secure lodging in a Boston College residence, at a significant cost savings
- The opportunity to have their research published in CIHE Perspectives
- Abstract and/or paper deadline: March 15, 2019
- Notification: March 30, 2019
- If your abstract is selected, your final paper is due no later than May 24, 2019.