As an internationally trained accountant, how can you use your skills and qualifications in the United States?
This e-guide provides resources and guidance to internationally trained immigrants seeking to use their foreign education in the United States. It explores career pathways related to accounting and more general careers in the field of accounting, as well as alternative careers that may not require a license.
- Strategies for achieving career success
- Helpful charts highlighting licensing and certification requirements in accounting
- Interactive worksheets and guides
- Success stories spotlighting the real-life professional pathways of skilled immigrants
- Links to helpful resources in the field of accounting