About this webinar
This webinar will focus on effective job search techniques skilled immigrants and newcomers should be aware of when looking for work in Canada. Employers will be asked for their perspectives on what they look for when recruiting employees. As part of a panel discussion, employers will also be asked about the strategies job seekers can engage in to become more successful in getting the job, and retaining it.
What you will learn:
- Recruitment strategies and processes of Scotiabank and Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
- Keywords that recruiters look for when reviewing résumés
- How to make positive impression during job interviews
- Relevance and importance of educational credentials
- Succeeding in your roles after you’ve been hired
Program Manager, WES Global Talent Bridge Canada
The views and opinions expressed in this webinar are those of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of World Education Services (WES).